- Stress of school: Stress at school is still going strong because of finals coming up, but after finals I have about a week break until I start one of my summer classes (so I can get it out of the road).
- Finding enough time: Finding time with friends it rough but with school coming to an end it is much easier to see everyone. My boyfriend and I have worked out a schedule that we both can work around to see each other. My friends and me also plan on having a "girls night" once a week to get away from everything and just have fun.
- Losing a friend: This is the one that has changed the most, my friend has been in contact with me through text messaging and keeping me updated with everything. Recently she left for a treatment center and is very home sick. Everything seems to be improving and I hope this could be a new beginning, where we left off. I can honestly say that she is the one friend that always was there for me when I needed her and it has been really hard lately without her. When I first got her text I was trilled beyond belief.
- Sleep: Sleep, still not getting enough to make my body happy. With school ending it should cut back all my hours at school and studying, which will help out a lot.
- Living in a small town: Recently I have broke the small town roll that I play, and let peer pressure get to me when I was upset about my major. I hate lying to my parents because I know they will find out or they probably already know and are just waiting for me to confess, but I'm not.
- School: I got the letter from my major saying, "I'm sorry to inform you but after reviewing your application we can not accept you," I was a little crazy, which let into the whole breaking the small town roll. Next Thursday I have a meeting with a guy in Columbus to help me plan out my next few years to get my where I want me instead of having someone call me stupid. I am smarter to go somewhere else when I don't get the answer I wanted.
There has been my life updated from the past couple weeks, not much has changed but what has changed has been dramatic. With finals coming up I am gonna try to relax and push through it all because when June 6th hits I am school free...for about a week!!!